The Psychoses

Carl Remick carlremick at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 9 06:56:42 PST 2000

>Not sure I agree with your word choice, but yeah this one's kaput.
>Let's move on to something more interesting, like the Delaware
>primary.
>
>Doug

Which would still leave us deep in Freudian territory, no? After all, for Steve Forbes Delaware represented the climactic embarrassment after months of public rejection and humiliation -- all of which Forbes paid for himself at fabulous expense. Can this eagerness to play such a complete clown on a national stage be seen as anything else other than some weird manifestation of Thanatos? Armchair analysts want to know!