FW: Buchanan: Don't Fear Austria Government

Wed Feb 9 14:19:10 PST 2000

>>> Max Sawicky <sawicky at epinet.org> 02/09/00 05:06PM >>>
Gee, Max, maybe we should be a little more on guard against fascism even in 2000 in the U.S. like I always say. I mean what if the economic boom doesn't last foreever.

CB

>>> Max Sawicky <sawicky at epinet.org> 02/09/00 02:51PM >>>
Hmmm.

mbs

mebbe so, but how is always the question.

CB: Yes, but one doesn't even get to that question if one thinks the warning is like saying "the sky is falling". If enough people take the danger seriously , we are a long way along to answering how. Overall, the "how" is not radically different than pursuing all the rest of the Left's goals. But we could use a bit more of the Old Left's radical and vigorous anti-racism in the Left 2000. Yea, that's the ticket.

CB