Manufacturing Consent (Chomsky) on TV tonight and tomorrowow

David Dorkin ddorkin at aye.net
Thu Feb 10 09:03:46 PST 2000

You're welcome. It seems to me that anyone interested in left political economy would be at least intrigued by Chomsky. Is your point that you feel there isnt the slightest interest? He has been discussed here before so there is obviously at least some interest and it isnt everyday that a program of this nature is on television.