Al sez...

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Fri Feb 11 12:51:29 PST 2000

[another address bounce]

Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 21:55:42 -0500 From: Enrique Diaz-Alvarez <enrique at ee.cornell.edu> Reply-To: enrique at ee.cornell.edu X-Mailer: Mozilla 4.61 [en] (Win95; I) X-Accept-Language: en MIME-Version: 1.0 To: "lbo-talk at lists.panix.com" <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Subject: Thus spake the Bubblemeister Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Al "Bubbles" Greenspan goes and sez:

"Rapid changes in communications technology portend that time is running out for us to modernize the regulation of financial markets before we lose the associated profits and employment opportunities to foreign jurisdictions that impose no such impediments."

Un-fucking-believable. Alzheimer's? Or just a low IQ?

Enrique