The Price of Globalization

Carl Remick carlremick at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 11 12:58:56 PST 2000

>'Scuse me,
>
>Isn't the decline mostly due to a drop in workplace homicide, not improved
>working conditions per se?
>

>><http://stats.bls.gov/news.release/osh.t06.htm>

Doug, checking the hotlink above, I noticed that the '92-'98 figures are qualified with this footnote: "Data exclude fatal work-related injuries and illnesses." What do the trend lines look like with those fatalities included? And how much of that *is* homicide (which I thought was mainly a postal problem)?

Carl