Zizek = the Third Way (was Re: Zizek on Haider)

kelley oudies at flash.net
Sat Feb 12 09:55:22 PST 2000

Yoshie Furuhashi wrote:

>>Why are late modern philosophers so damn prolific? Philosophical
>>speed-up & de-skilling, it must be.

and eric, crack me up, beck wrote:

NOTHING! blank space.... .nada. zip. zilch.

oh my god, i thought it was just eric shooting blanks what with this teensy weensy hangover i have. i wasn't in the mood to concentrate.

but i get it now eric!

girlfriend, will ya give me the pleasure of reading *your* typings and not scannings or rilly rilly damn good error free typings of what other people type? pretty please? with a reclaimed cherry on top? i'll save it just for you....because i prefer to read others au naturelle..because i'm just not into techno-fetishism...battery operated or otherwise...because the slippage entertains me so and what else can i do on this list other than type about sex all the time. it's my job, damn it.

kelley