Fw: SPOON-ANN: Freud conference at the Univ of MN

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Sat Feb 12 13:12:35 PST 2000

Pomo alert!!! Looks innerestin' though, wish I could go. Have seen Lawrence Rickels speak before, funny as hell, (when his book, "The Case of California, " just came out, he has a new one on vampires). I've seen A. Ronnell's , "The Telephone Book, " in remainderrama next to the Univ. of Nebraska anthology of responses to le scandale Paul de Man.

Michael Pugliese

----- Original Message ----- From: Jakki <spic0015 at tc.umn.edu> To: Spoon Collective <spoons at lists.village.virginia.edu> Sent: Friday, February 11, 2000 6:16 PM Subject: SPOON-ANN: Freud conference at the Univ of MN

majordomo at lists.village.virginia.edu]