de-skilling

Yoshie Furuhashi furuhashi.1 at osu.edu
Sat Feb 12 19:30:46 PST 2000

Kelley:

>i think it was a ref to "volume" aided by the technology of scanning.

I don't have a scanner. Long quotes are for people who have not read the same books & articles as I have, do not have the time to go to libraries or money to buy the books I am discussing, but are curious about what the authors in question have to say. Skip them if you have read them already or are not interested in them in any case; don't assume all parts of all my posts are written for you. (Those who would like to see fewer posts from me should delete my posts or at least refrain from replying to or commenting on them. That would save time on both sides.)

Yoshie