Moon Pie (was:... PLUS Response to Dennis

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Sun Feb 13 21:08:17 PST 2000

Doug said:
>It's because I love Billy Idol so much, and want to >be able to sneer
>like he does.

That's like...so eighties...He had a good band though in Generation X, before he went solo. Good version of Working Class Hero. (Though The Jam, now they woulda done that tune ... made John proud...btw, seen Jon Weiner's new nook on the Lennon FBI files?) Is that where the GenX marketers and those Lead or Leave hucksters got the label from? When Billy Idol's career was big, Jack Nicholson was in the front row of his concerts at the Ingleside Arena. A friend of mine was in a Billy Idol video as an extra. Oh gawd, I'm trapped in a New Wave nightmare. Don't tell anyone I met Adam Ant once in a lesbian bar on Santa Monica Blvd. Jeez what's that Flock Of Seagulls outside my window , and that Depeche Mode fashion magazine ? That's it! I'm putting on Blondie, "Heart Of Glass."

Michael Pugliese