Neo-Asceticism in Postmodernism

Mon Feb 14 11:05:18 PST 2000

>>> kelley <oudies at flash.net> 02/13/00 11:39AM
right. carrol thought i was an asshole and completely unpersuadable but a year ago. ken persuaded me to read zizek. ange persuaded me to read balibar. i seem to recall eric beck being extremely hostile about butler and hey what he went and read butler. i could go on and on

-clip-

and that's why yoshie i'd rather read *you* than quotes because you have more to offer than other people's words.

CB: So, give us your summaries of the main ideas of Zizek, Balibar and Butler, et al. rather than sending us off to read them.

CB