Moon Pie (was: Re: Zizek = the Third Way)

Michael Hoover hoov at freenet.tlh.fl.us
Mon Feb 14 21:59:46 PST 2000

> Michael Pollak wrote:
> >I think the original line (by Stokely Carmichael) was that "the only
> >position for women in the movement is prone."

FWIW: I recall Carmichael saying 'the only position for women in SNCC is prone'...

Jul Cook (Illinois Black Panthers) stated it as above at 1969 convention in which SDS imploded...Cook's comment followed fellow Panther Chaka Wells' call for 'pussy power' and his declaration that the way women contribute to the revo is 'by getting laid'...

And lest we forget White Panther (and MC5 patron) John Sinclair: 'Fuck your woman till she can't stand up'... Michael Hoover