Fw: SNET: SEX is the ANSWER: those wacky leftists

Jim heartfield jim at heartfield.demon.co.uk
Tue Feb 15 00:44:34 PST 2000

In message <00b601bf7751$c8378000$975769cf at oemcomputer>, Michael Pugliese <debsian at pacbell.net> writes
>Icke believes that when the aliens landed a
>couple of thousand years ago, a genetic mutation, half-reptilian half-human,
>became the origin for the bloodline of European Royal families and the
>Bushes, yes, as in George. And apparently he used to be some type of
>spokesperson for the Greens.

David Icke was a sports commentator of some standing, and a former goalkeeper I think. When he joined the Green Party in the late eighties, just when they got their biggest vote (15%, 1989 Euro elections) it was considered a great coup for them. He was put on the platform on quite a few occasions, and slowly his comments became more eccentric.

It's not surprising that someone of Icke's outlook should be attracted to the Greens. After all their central message was that the end of the world was nigh - a world view they share with a great many eccentrics.

Football (you call it soccer) too draws the nutters. Last year England captain Glen Hoddle was forced to resign after saying in an interview that he believed in reincarnation, and that the disabled were paying for sins in their past life. -- Jim heartfield