round the bend

kelley oudies at flash.net
Tue Feb 15 11:06:29 PST 2000

very very brave Hoover! because you know, the pissing contest over music is really just a way of oh-so-subtly demonstrating who they are in contrast to the [hidden] Other which, in this case, is *you* [symbolically speaking, that is]. if these guys weren't as bright as they are, one of 'em would have sniped back with "aaaa shaddap, you're just one of those straight arrow, nerdy, serious, hair shirt loving leftists. but we are cool. we are hip and we still are after all these years!!!! [hmmm i wonder how this'll work at the bi-chicks at the Kit Kat Klub?]"

yours in giggles,

kelley