round the bend

DANIEL.DAVIES at flemings.com DANIEL.DAVIES at flemings.com
Tue Feb 15 23:46:33 PST 2000

>Hoover must be one of the few guys -- the only guy? -- posting here who
>actually played in a punk band that caused a stampede of anarchist youths
>trampling over old fogeys in their rush to the mosh pit. Take that, you
>armchair musicologists!

>Yoshie

Yeah, but I'm the only one to have played punk rock at both the Oxford Union and the Welsh National Eisteddfod.

Roc ac r^ol!

dd

_____

This email is confidential to the ordinary user of the

e-mail address to which it was addressed. If you are not

the intended recipient, please notify the sender

immediately on (44) 171 638 5858 and delete the message

from all locations in your computer. You should not copy

this email or use it for any purpose, or disclose its

contents to any person : to do so may be unlawful.

Email is an informal method of communication and is

subject to possible data corruption, either accidentally

or on purpose. Flemings is unable to exercise control

over the content of information contained in

transmissions made via the Internet. For these reasons

it will normally be inappropriate to rely on information

contained on email without obtaining written confirmation

of it.

_____