[Fwd: Cuban child Eliancito needs your Urgent help!]

/ dave / arouet at winternet.com
Thu Feb 17 04:43:49 PST 2000

I got this today. Bulk email spam takes on a (predictable, annoying - but effective?) new role.

Doing the opposite of whatever they seem to be advocating generally seems to work pretty well...

--

/ dave /

PS - Can anyone throw out a few engaging and entertaining film (video) recommendations for a 9th-grade high school class? A friend is looking for suggestions for a sort of "free day" he does every once in a while for his math classes. I see a great opportunity, but I confess to being stumped at the moment, given my typical viewing proclivities. (I was thinking about Central Station, but I suspect - I KNOW - the subtitles issue would get in the way...)

-------- Original Message -------- Subject: Cuban child Eliancito needs your Urgent help!