Save us from 60s Nostalgia (RE: Sweeney DefendsGoreEndorsement

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Thu Feb 17 11:02:28 PST 2000

Paul Krugman wrote:

>because the
>developing world is still so poor, what looks to careless observers like
>exploitation is often far better than the alternative.

Reading something like this makes me wish there was a Hell for the author to burn in.

Doug

Didn't you hear, Mr. Lucifer just opened up a new section in Hell. New York Times op-ed columnists like, Abe "Out Of My Mind" Rosenthal (who btw the way has a sister who is still in the CPUSA, he is is related to George Watt, a Lincoln Brigader) will go there. To make their stay as pleasant as possible, the management has arranged to have press releases from the Iraqi, North Korean and PRC regimes delivered via fax to the left fax machine (labeled "rogue states and other miscreants" and the latest announcements from the State Dept., the NSC, CIA and the Pentagon to the right fax machine (labeled the voice of God). And, of course, the daily Times will always be available, in a special edition just for Hell, just for ruling class apologists. Must be pretty crowded down there.

Michael Pugliese