Paul Weyrich says McCain a "Manchurian Candidate"

Max Sawicky sawicky at epinet.org
Fri Feb 18 18:01:10 PST 2000

Surely one is allowed to call those who have personally tortured oneself whatever one pleases? I didn't think McCain had gone any further than that...

Brad DeLong

I'd say 25 years later one ought to appreciate that some appellations have a broader reach than torturers per se.

In the same time frame, one could say there is such a right, but all this means is that someone has the right to go nuts for a while after such an experience.

mbs