Chicken Soup for the Soul

Mattcapri at aol.com Mattcapri at aol.com
Fri Feb 18 23:37:34 PST 2000

In a message dated 2/18/00 11:09:22 PM, kate.hinchcliff at unbounded.com writes:

<<Doug, all life is process; outcomes are but transitory moments
>within a process. Consider the inscription over the dressing room door at
>Wimbledon (paraphrased): oh, to have the wisdom to face those twin
>imposters, victory and defeat, and treat them the same. And go on to the
>next match.

Hope that was printed on recycled paper with toxic-free ink.

Kate </XMP>>>

ordinarily I wouldn't respond, but 4 times the charm. Are people even dimly aware of the difficulty of finding a web-press house that uses anything other than soy ink and recycled paper? Believe me if this sort of thing could make change you wouldn't even have to bother with chubby hubby. way past my bedtime, mattcapri