Fw: SNET: Once A Scum-bag - Always A Scum-bag - TurnCoat McCain

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Sat Feb 19 23:39:49 PST 2000

Too effing hilarious, these loons think McCain was, " was lounging in a villa outside Hanoi with his viet-

Michael Pugliese ................................................................... ----- Original Message ----- From: <BOBWORN at aol.com> To: <BOBWORN at aol.com> Sent: Saturday, February 19, 2000 6:22 PM Subject: SNET: Once A Scum-bag - Always A Scum-bag - TurnCoat McCain