FROP etc

kelley oudies at flash.net
Tue Feb 22 06:41:47 PST 2000

rob schaap sez

>G'day Ken, Kel'n'Den,

Yos sup homie? poetry ^^^ in action there. audi5

>I do reckon Horkheimer got to the idea that Marx was incoherently positing
>emancipation-through-the-very-instrumental-rationality-that-enslaves ahead
>of his intellectual offspring Habermas, though. Postone nails them nicely
>on this.

well, i *must* strenuously disagree. they were entrapped in the present-have a faulty understanding of enlightenment--but not quite for this reason. and i absolutely must take issue with you because my undergrad thesis was on this topic. i have a stake in beingi right, damn it. and ya ain't never gonna change my mind. so there. don't make me go there rob.

heh. ;-)

kelley