bull market reasoning (corrected)

Michael Perelman michael at ecst.csuchico.edu
Tue Feb 22 07:52:10 PST 2000

I don't know the relationship between the overall profits of the company and the status of their small logic chips. The latter could still be profitable, but I have absolutely no information.

Also, as I understand it, Taiwan is the hot center of chip production. Their Via company is setting out to challenge Intel in inexpensive chips. I do not know what their prospects are.

--

Michael Perelman Economics Department California State University michael at ecst.csuchico.edu Chico, CA 95929 530-898-5321 fax 530-898-5901