Subject: Lennon funded terrorists and Trotskyists [Free Republic]

James Farmelant farmelantj at juno.com
Tue Feb 22 10:24:35 PST 2000

Yoko was quoted in the papers today as denying that John ever gave money to the IRA but rather only to groups aiding the orphans and families of people who were imprisoned by the British. As I recall the IRA back then did lots of fundraising through groups like NORAD which raised money ostensibly at least for the families of people who either been imprisoned or killed.

________________________________________________________________ YOU'RE PAYING TOO MUCH FOR THE INTERNET! Juno now offers FREE Internet Access! Try it today - there's no risk! For your FREE software, visit: http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.