bull market reasoning (corrected)

Enrique Diaz-Alvarez enrique at anise.ee.cornell.edu
Wed Feb 23 10:51:22 PST 2000

James Baird wrote:

> Enrique,
>
> I've been hearing a lot of hype about Transmeta recently (of course, this is
> from those hideous magazines that would hyp the sun rising as a
> paradigm-shattering event...). Any thoughts?
>
> Jim Baird

No. I don't really know anything about it, so any information would be welcome. Isn't it some sort of hard-wiring of software into chips? If so, it seems like another step towards the glorious (though not too profitbale, I am afraid) goal of the $100 PC.

-- Enrique Diaz-Alvarez Office # (607) 255 5034 Electrical Engineering Home # (607) 272 4808 112 Phillips Hall Fax # (607) 255 4565 Cornell University mailto:enrique at ee.cornell.edu Ithaca, NY 14853 http://peta.ee.cornell.edu/~enrique