CoD (was Re: Zizek = the Third Way (was Re: Zizek on Haider))

Carl Remick carlremick at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 24 07:49:51 PST 2000

>BTW, why do you like _Three Kings_? The movie is an argument for a
>"humanitarian intervention"! Is Carl Remick the only LBO-Talker who didn't
>like the film?
>
>Yoshie

Er, having an opinion on things I have no knowledge of is one of my most winning traits, but, for the record, I have not voiced any views on _Three Kings_. However, if the film is indeed a promo for "humanitarian intervention" Pentagon-style, it's a safe bet that I would not like it -- even if the the writing, acting, cinematography, FX, score and everything else are the most phenomenal ever.

BTW, I happened to see John Sayles' _Limbo_ on tape last night. Sayles at his best, a brilliant movie.

Carl