Allen Ginsberg, "America" (was Re: Patriotism)

Tom Lehman uswa12 at Lorainccc.edu
Thu Feb 24 09:54:28 PST 2000

I got an interesting paper yesterday from an envionmental attorney that originated out of a big ten law school authored by a law professor. The big ten law prof claims that the Federalists' have morphed into a corporate paid lobby.

Next stop. Alan Ginsberg doing Nike commericals.

Tom Lehman