Mexican Campus Protests Turn Radical

Chuck0 chuck at tao.ca
Sat Feb 26 11:30:09 PST 2000

If you think this is cool, you should look at the pictures. A local friend just came back from Mexico and he showed me this magazine with pictures of this action. Lots of photos of the cops stripped down to their underwear.

I liked the photo which showed a line of about 15 police vehicles that had been torched and ended up as burned out shells.

If you ask me, this is what New Yorkers ought to do right now. Never mind the so-called leaders asking for "peace," its obvious that the police have no interest in "peace."

Chuck0

--

<< Chuck0 >> Homepage: http://flag.blackened.net/chuck0/home/ Mid-Atlantic Infoshop: http://www.infoshop.org/ Alternative Press Review: http://flag.blackened.net/apr/ ICQ# 62766441

Free Leonard Peltier! http://www.freepeltier.org/

"A society is a healthy society only to the degree that it exhibits anarchistic traits."

- Jens Bjørneboe