Liberal Democracy (was Robert Mundell: Genius unbound)

Chris Kromm ckromm at mindspring.com
Sun Feb 27 06:31:02 PST 2000

Yoshie, Your interp. of Doug's question is about the biggest leap of logic I've seen on this list. CK

----- Original Message ----- From: Yoshie Furuhashi <furuhashi.1 at osu.edu> To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Saturday, February 26, 2000 8:10 PM Subject: Re: Liberal Democracy (was Robert Mundell: Genius unbound)