Fwd:Forward(FWD)

Mattcapri at aol.com Mattcapri at aol.com
Sun Feb 27 10:04:51 PST 2000

I hope this fellow dosen't mind me forwarding his post my hope is that folks on this list will be able to make use of this, check it out

<<I found the OSHA site fascinating and with some tweaking found that by

putting an asterisk in the company name spot I could generate an entire

listing of companies in a given area. From that list it doesn't take much

tweaking in Access to come up with "the Most Dangerous Place to work" in the

area. One caution, narrow the date parameters otherwise your computer will

choke.

<I have deleted the guy's name and affiliation here, he is with a local mainstream press outlet>

I should have included the URL, here it is

http://www.osha.gov/cgi-bin/est/est1>>

Shamelessly taking credit, mcapri

Avanti