WTO-PNTR For China

Lisa & Ian Murray seamus at accessone.com
Sun Feb 27 14:33:14 PST 2000

and one of the questions unions need to answer now is; are they going to continue to make the weapons which would be on hand to make the war mongering possible? having lots of union members tucked inside the MIC is/will be a major stumbling block to future international solidarity strategies. http://www.webcom.com/ncecd/bp18.html

ian