WTO-PNTR For China

Lisa & Ian Murray seamus at accessone.com
Sun Feb 27 19:33:12 PST 2000

Well how many union members, SPEEA, Machinists etc., will get sucked into the vortex of the JSF? while they're still building F-16's to sell to say, Israel and Egypt, Taiwan, Turkey etc. It needs to become an issue for the unions here in the US so we can stop the arms race we're having with ourselves via our proxies.

Ian