Garden State revolutionaries

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Sun Feb 27 21:36:37 PST 2000

To: NYC DAN <NYC-DAN at topica.com> From: Christopher Whalen <clw12xu at earthlink.net> Subject: [NYC-DAN] www.heckle.net Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2000 20:41:44 -0800 Reply-To: clw12xu at earthlink.net MIME-Version: 1.0 X-Loop: 700004200 Sender: list-errors.700004200.0.701190078 at boing.topica.com

I'd just like to formally announce the launching of www.heckle.net, a new website temporally devoted to the M30,31 and A1 World Bank/IMF events in NJ.

The effectiveness of this site is dependent upon two things. One, that it get out to as many people as possible, so pass it on. And two, that it offer quality content. I realize as of now, the second category is a little skimpy, so please forward any suggestions to the contact within the site. If for some reason your mail comes back to you due to some problem please contact me directly at clw12xu at earthlink.net. I haven't had the time to fully test the site so it is crucial that I fix any problems as soon as possible.

-Chris

To read this list on the web, visit the following url: