Kinko's Anarchists (was Re: IMF/WB and the WTO ruling)

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Mon Feb 28 09:14:02 PST 2000

Daniel Davies at Flemings writes: (and I wonder why "anarchist" and "punk" aren't in that profanity screening software at fleming's that sniffs out "bad words")
>...there's
>probably a massive shortage of scruffy >well-pierced types...

Where I went to school, Santa Cruz, California, passed a city council ordinance, signed by ex-NAM and DSA comrade Mayor Mike Rotkin, a few yrs. ago that forbids discrimination against the pierced and mohawked and otherwise unconventially equipped and attired. The Nose Ring Brigade has a lobby. Banana Slugs Unite! Santa Cruz in the vanguard again, just like on water flouridation, too!

Michael Pugliese

P.S. I applied for a job at Kinko's once. Got called back for 2nd interview even!