hate crimes weirdness

Tom Lehman TLehman at lor.net
Mon Feb 28 18:55:49 PST 2000

Hasn't the 14th Amendment been used 95% of the time to protect corporate rights and 5% of the time to protect the rights of Black people? I read somewhere that after the adoption of the 14th amendment it was only used 6 times by the Supreme Court in the first 60 years of its existence to protect the civil rights of Black people.

Tom Lehman