-- so is Diallo

Tom Lehman uswa12 at Lorainccc.edu
Tue Feb 29 10:57:56 PST 2000

Charles--What kind of semi-automatic or automatic pistols were used by the police who did the killing. It seems to me that to get 41 rounds off, even with a hair trigger semi-automatic, would have taken some doing. If they were using full auto that's another story. Have you seen a breakdown of the rounds fired by each shooter? Does New York City issue full auto pistols to street crime units? Does Detroit?

Personally, I think we ought to go back to the days when the ward chairman picked the cops. The hell with all these so-called reforms. Civil service tests, and, all the rest of this touchy-feely do-gooder bullshit. Too many people are getting killed all over the country.

Tom Lehman