Irony

Chuck0 chuck at tao.ca
Tue Feb 29 20:27:29 PST 2000

This should get you folks chuckling.

Tonight at the A16 planning meeting, Marc Cooper from the Nation crossed the room and gave me his business card. This was for some A16 business. Cooper has no idea who I am.

I find it funny because at the beginning of the meeting, when we voted on whether or not to allow Marc and the other journalists to stay, I whispered to a friend that we should try and vote Marc out of the room.

No, I didn't ask him if he had any cruise tickets.

<< Chuck0 >> Homepage: http://flag.blackened.net/chuck0/home/ Mid-Atlantic Infoshop: http://www.infoshop.org/ Alternative Press Review: http://flag.blackened.net/apr/ ICQ# 62766441

Free Leonard Peltier! http://www.freepeltier.org/

"A society is a healthy society only to the degree that it exhibits anarchistic traits."

- Jens Bjørneboe