UNDP and Cambodia

Jean-Christophe Helary helary at eskimo.com
Tue Feb 29 21:05:25 PST 2000

I looked at the undp papers last night but they are all hundreds of ko pdf files so I could not check anything...

Doug, if you find the report you mentioned, could you give me the reference?

I spent my whole day yesterday looking for info on the web on how oda profits to lending countries but did not find anything substancial.

I found "Joint BIS-IMF-OECD-World Bank statistics on external debt" at http://www.oecd.org/dac/debt/htm/jt_cam.htm but it is really obscure to me (even after reading the explanation...) plus it is not exactly what I am looking for...

I heard there was a UN conference in february 1999 in Tokyo about international help to Cambodia, but here again I could not find any reference...

JC Helary