Who Admires Hitler's Economy?

michael perelman michael at ecst.csuchico.edu
Sun Jan 2 21:02:48 PST 2000

One brief comment on Jim Heartfield's note: you can raise the rate of exploitation either by depressing the real wage or by increasing productivity. If you're counting the working class as a whole, beginning in a period of high unemployment were great inefficiency, it's not hard to raise the rate of exploitation.

Tel. 530-898-5321 E-Mail michael at ecst.csuchico.edu