Mr. Byfield's Excellent Posts

Yoshie Furuhashi furuhashi.1 at osu.edu
Mon Jan 3 11:30:46 PST 2000

>doug ought to have told me that lbo was first and foremost a
>platform for you to wax with endless dogmatism in one subject
>after another and only secondarily for others to challenge
>your excesses of vaporous bombast. darn you to limbo, doug!
>cheers,

Given what you think of my posts, it's best for everyone concerned if you (1) put my posts on your delete list (as most people seem to do when they find a poster disagreeable), (2) reply to people whose posts you find interesting and thought-provoking, and (3) simply post your own thoughts on whatever topic and see if others will reply. Don't be surprized if you call a person "dogmatic" and "bombastic" and s/he doesn't reply to you because s/he thinks it pointless.

Yoshie