thegreatcrash.com

Zack Exley zee at ix.netcom.com
Mon Jan 3 12:48:56 PST 2000

Hi everyone! I'm Zack Exley. You may remember me from such other spoof Web sites as GWBUSH.COM.

I'm putting up a new site called: thegreatcrash.com

And I need some help and feedback. The idea is to have some fun with the current mania and the coming crash. It plays on dual nature of market crashes: inevitable, yet unpredictable.

I only spent about 2 hours on this so far, so I won't be offended if you say to scrap the whole thing and go in a totally different direction.

In addition to the silly merchandise (not actually produced yet), I want to keep a record of all the insane statements by the bulls that will look ridiculous after a crash, and to make very clear and concise arguments on why this is indeed a bubble and can't last.

-Zack Exley