Populism (as shown in *The Progressive Populist*

Chip Berlet cberlet at igc.org
Mon Jan 3 19:34:55 PST 2000

Hi,

Check out the articles linked on the PRA web page:

http://www.publiceye.org/liberty/waco.html

I think these will be helpful. The PBS Frontline show on Waco is excellent, details are at WGBH/Frontline pages linked throught the < pbs.org > site. -Chip

----- Original Message ----- From: Michael Pollak <mpollak at panix.com> To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Monday, January 03, 2000 8:05 PM Subject: Re: Populism (as shown in *The Progressive Populist*