The Nazi Economy

Ulhas Joglekar ulhasj at bom4.vsnl.net.in
Tue Jan 4 20:27:53 PST 2000

Ken Lawrence is right about the shift from the relative surplus value to the absolute surplus value discussed by Sohn-Rethel in The Economy and Class Structure of German Fascism. My question is: Is fascism almost impossible today,since the relative surplus value is the dominant and decisive form of surplus value in the contemporary capitalism?

Ulhas

----- Original Message ----- From: <Apsken at aol.com> To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Tuesday, January 04, 2000 7:47 PM Subject: The Nazi Economy

> Daniel Davies wrote,
>
> > Every time *this* comes up, I register disagreement by bringing up
Hjalmar