Mr. Byfield's Excellent Posts (was Re: "EconomicNationalism"?)

Tue Jan 4 09:06:38 PST 2000

Yoshie,

Happy, happy.

This guy is starting to seem like a sort of stalker.

CB
>>> Yoshie Furuhashi <furuhashi.1 at osu.edu> 01/04/00 04:14AM >>>
Ted:
>> Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2000 01:38:07 -0500
>> From: Yoshie Furuhashi <furuhashi.1 at osu.edu>
>
>> See, for instance, the following post in the archive, among other posts on
>> postmodernism that I have posted. If you are interested, that is.
>
>aw, yoshie... referring others back to what you've said when
>those very remarks prompted questions you refused to answer--
>not fair!

I consider I have adequately explained why I think postmodernism's approach to science is incorrect -- as well as elaborating on its other faults -- in _a number of posts_, including quotes from primary and secondary texts. (Many others, such as Ellen Wood, already did so before me, as a matter of fact.) You think the arguments and evidence that I have offered are inadequate. I won't try to change your mind, on this or any other subject. I found your obsession at first hilarious, but now I think your behavior is bizarre, given the sheer number of flames you've posted about me (fortunately, this is only cyberspace). This is my last reply to you -- you are on my delete list -- and I repeat my suggestion:

>Given what you think of my posts, it's best for everyone concerned if you
>(1) put my posts on your delete list (as most people seem to do when they
>find a poster disagreeable), (2) reply to people whose posts you find
>interesting and thought-provoking, and (3) simply post your own thoughts on
>whatever topic and see if others will reply.

Good-bye.

Yoshie