Populism (as shown in *The Progressive Populist*

Max Sawicky sawicky at epinet.org
Tue Jan 4 09:26:06 PST 2000

Max B. Sawicky wrote:

>My basic position on Buchanan/Fulani/Perot
>is shoot the messenger, figuratively speaking,
>but take a good part of the message seriously.

Why shoot the messenger if the message is worth taking seriously? Or, alternatively, is there no relation at all between messenger and message? And in Buchanan's case, isn't he the author rather than the messenger? Doug

PB has hijacked a left issue. He's not an author but a plagiarist. Fulani is simply certifiable. The relationship between messenger and message is that these messengers have recognized a good thing before much of the left.

mbs