thegreatcrash.com press release

Zack Exley zee at ix.netcom.com
Tue Jan 4 16:53:42 PST 2000

Why do you think it will last?

-----Original Message----- From: owner-lbo-talk at lists.panix.com [mailto:owner-lbo-talk at lists.panix.com]On Behalf Of Jordan Hayes Sent: Tuesday, January 04, 2000 6:44 PM To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com Subject: RE: thegreatcrash.com press release

From zee at ix.netcom.com Tue Jan 4 15:39:15 2000

my point is that it must come to an end someday--with a

great crash.

Oh, Doug asked where you're all wet; so I guess that's where you're all wet.

Let me get this straight: It *must* come to an end and when it does it *must* happen with a great crash (or even one of the proportions that you've outlined)?

Ok, I'll take the other side of that bet. There's only one sure thing: there's no such thing as a sure thing.

/jordan