Mr. Byfield's Excellent Posts (was Re: "EconomicNationalism"?)

Catherine Driscoll catherine.driscoll at adelaide.edu.au
Tue Jan 4 19:47:58 PST 2000

Actually I'm starting to like the idea.

Personally, I picture a guerilla force of Australian feminist stalkers which will be set up to address our new Prime Ministerial mouthpiece on women (Bettina Arndt). Our questions, which we must repeat while knowing they will never be answered, are required to be both surreptitious (because it's the only way of gaining entry to a discourse of declarations posing as conversation which is specifically designed to exclude us) and yet as visible as possible.

Catherine