Economic Nationalism (jim o'connor)

Max Sawicky sawicky at epinet.org
Wed Jan 5 13:26:54 PST 2000

See also, "Expanding the Fight Against Shutdowns" in The Imperiled Economy, Book II, Through the Safety Net, by URPE, 1988.

mbs

Gary: Thanks for the reminder... it's been awhile since I've accessed the CTJ web site for news and the latest from Bob McIntyre... and if I would have paid closer attention to my CTJ Update I should have remembered the GJF projects. My post (and Jim's position?) was premised on "U.S." rather than NGO policies... and, on results (as in "plant stay") instead of efforts, which should be the focus. glb