bush joke

Zack Exley zee at ix.netcom.com
Wed Jan 5 14:28:11 PST 2000

That joke came from tjwalker.com...it was in his newsetter.

Also check out the script for the humorous TV ad on the same subject that I'm making at gwbush.com: www.gwbush.com/ad1.htm

-Zack

-----Original Message----- From: owner-lbo-talk at lists.panix.com [mailto:owner-lbo-talk at lists.panix.com]On Behalf Of Beth Goldstein Sent: Wednesday, January 05, 2000 4:52 PM To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com Subject: bush joke

There was an email joke going around a while about gw bush. It came out right around the time he flunked that reporter's impromptu quiz on foreign leaders (you'd think with all that money he could pick up AND READ a copy of the paper). The joke was a take off on the anti-affirmative action idiocy that's been going around; it went something like this --- you can't really blame GW Bush for failing at business so often, or for not knowing the names of foreign leaders, or for doing so poorly at Yale when his rich Daddy got him in. After all, he was a "C" student, who never did anything of merit on his own. Clearly, he had already displayed his limited potential -- when Daddy gave him all those businesses to run he was giving GW a task which he was not up to, and setting him up for failure.

Anyway, I really loved that joke but I didn't save it. And now I want to send it to someone. If anyone has it could you send it to me, either at this email address of to Beth at Philosophers.net

Thanks so much, Beth Goldstein