Cambodia, Part One

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Wed Jan 5 21:17:14 PST 2000

Given where I saw it cited (David Horowitz'es, Frontpage site) I'd be in a caveat emptor mood) but, it passed through the hoops a dissertation, albeit an undergrad one, which compared to the prolonged dentist chair agony like M.A. and PhD.'s go through to get their 3v sigs, has to pass through. And he was helped by Ben Kiernan, one of the authorities, and one with a history on the left. (the New Leftish Bulletin of Concerned Asian Scholars, Journal of Contemporary Asia, NLR)So anyway, here is a dissertation critiquing what it calls the standard, academic line on Cambodia.

Michael Pugliese http://www-mcnair.berkeley.edu/uga/osl/mcnair/Sophal_Ear_canon.html