thegreatcrash.com press release

Jordan Hayes jmhayes at j-o-r-d-a-n.com
Thu Jan 6 15:26:45 PST 2000

> A 10.7 billion dollar fiction!

I don't think you understand what you're saying.

FMKT has only 11% of their shares outstanding in circulation; thus 89% of their "market capitalization" is unlikely to ever materialize. USX's $2.73B market cap is represented by 86% of its shares being in circulation. The "real" market cap of FMKT is less than $0.9B ...

Sure, it's high, but you're off by at least a factor of 10. And you're wrong to compare it to USX in that way.

My grandmother once told me that you shouldn't compare apples and oranges unless you deliberately want to prove redness or smoothness.

/jordan