Mr. Byfield's Excellent Posts (was Re: "EconomicNationalism"?)

Catherine Driscoll catherine.driscoll at adelaide.edu.au
Thu Jan 6 19:08:15 PST 2000

would i harass prue goward or bettina arndt? sure, by this definition, I probably would yet I probably wouldn't say it was an attack I think we'd all acknowledge that the line between repeated questions and repeated attacks is not a clear one, lots of contexts ground that differentiation and my concern to differentiate between those things would partly be that I do not see political debates as necessarily a matter of violence, which I consider involves something more than debate or questioning catherine